Welcome to Congesquoy Barn, a newly restored, quality conversion of a historic 19th Century croft barn. This beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bath self-catering rental offers open plan living and dining areas and easily sleeps 6 people in two double bedrooms and one twin-bedded bedroom.
The Barn is situated in a tranquil seaside location populated by birds and wildlife and offering stunning views of Scapa Flow with the picturesque Hoy Hills rising in the background. Surrounded by our very own farmland our Dairy Herd is a familiar sight.
The property is close to historic sites like Maes Howe, Skara Brae, and the Ness of Brodgar and the popular Craft Trail that showcases the work of Orcadian artists and craftspeople. Other highlights include easily accessible breweries and distilleries.
For those craving restaurants and a little shopping, Stromness, a quaint port with narrow cobbled streets (and Orkney’s second largest town), is only 1.5 miles away.
- Three bedrooms – large master with ensuite shower room, one double and one twin-bedded room with shared bath
- Open plan living, kitchen, and dining areas under a vaulted, beamed ceiling, multi-fuel stove, television, and free WiFi
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, and quality crockery and utensils
- Utility room equipped with washing machine and tumble dryer
- All bed linens, towels, and hairdryer provided
- Child’s travel cot and highchair available on request
- Private, sheltered patio
- Outdoor seating area, washing line, and recycling bins
- Sorry, no pets accepted
How Congesquoy Barn - North elevation
How Congesquoy Barn - East elevation
How Congesquoy Barn - West elevation
How Congesquoy Barn - South elevation
Adjacent to the Barn are two comfortable and cozy self-catering cottages, Congesquoy 1 and 2, part of our family-run business, Howe Holiday Homes. With the Barn, these make the perfect spot for larger bookings!
How Holiday Homes Congesquoy 1 and 2 cottages close to Congesquoy Barn